Monday, January 26, 2009

Let it SNOW!!!!

It is supposed to snow/sleet/ice today and through the night and even though I can only view the outside from the window in my cage, I am excited. Caleb has been waiting all winter for a snow where he could actually play and sled.

The weekend passed and I had lots of visitors who brought me yummy treats! There is actually a scale in my room and I weighed myself this morning and it said that I was 10 lbs heavier than I was yesterday. Now I am sure there are issues with the scale however at the rate I am going it is quite possible :) Saturday night Mark and Caleb came up for a movie night. They went to the Bean House (Mark's parents restaurant) and made a pizza for dinner. The pizza was great and the movie was good but Caleb was really antsy. He gets that way when he is tired. He had a busy weekend already by that time since he stayed the night with Grandma and Grandpa Gardner's on Friday night and had Caiden over to play on Saturday morning. Then he did not take a nap so on the way home he passed out. Mark was probably relieved since he was tired too. The weekend wrapped up for them with Sunday dinner to celebrate Grandma K's 80th birthday on Tuesday.

I expect the week to be pretty low key for me especially with the pending bad weather, but I guess from my end no news is good news.

2 comments:

Dana said...

You are a trooper!

Sarah said...

Look at it this way, you get the ultimate snow day.... no need to go to work or drive in the mess, and a catering service and wait staff to take care of you. Hope all is well!