Thursday, January 15, 2009

What now?

So I'm sure you all have been wondering what I have been doing. Well, so far Mark and everyone else has been wonderful. I can't say that I have experienced 'full' bed rest since Tuesday I did not get home from the doctor until 10:30 or so and my brother came over that night to help with the trim in the babies room so I had entertainment. Then yesterday Megan, Carter and Griffin came over in the morning to visit and then I was allowed to go to my hair appointment in the afternoon. Mark has class on Wednesday night and Caleb was going to my moms house so I decided to go home with her so I would not be home alone all night. When class was over Mark picked both of his kids up and took us home for bedtime. Then, today Danielle came by to visit. We have a folding table in our bedroom now so that Mark and Caleb can eat dinner with me and it seems that I keep bringing more and more things in here so that I never have to leave :) Caleb likes to dive off of it onto the bed so it serves as entertainment for me as well. I finished my last book on Monday and have not started another but I am sure I will soon. I sorted all of my photos and just need to put them in photo albums now. My mom brought me a couple of projects to work on as well. I started knitting her scarf this morning and as soon as she gets me some embroidery needles I will be sewing some blocks for a baby blanket that she has been planning to make for the kids at her house. I also have a puzzle book and magazine that Megan brought me. So, thus far I have been pretty busy. I'm not going crazy yet but I am sure at some point this will all get really old. I'm trying to behave and I think I have done well so far.

No comments: