Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm free...

Well not really, but sort of. I so love my dearly husband, but he may be banned from updating the blog. The earlier blog about my whole bathroom issues was not true!! I am happy to report that I have only peed in that bedside potty and I'm sure I will at some point have to 'do the duty', I hope to do it in the privacy of the bathroom and it would of course smell like nothing other than roses.

Like Mark said they are VERY pleased with my response to the indicin that I started taking this morning which is taken by mouth I think twice a day (so far I have only had one dose). They stopped the magnesium drip about noon and so around two this afternoon they unhooked all of the baby monitors , oxygen and my blood pressure looked good too. They also gave me my second steroid shot which is to get the babies lungs. I feel so free! Things are looking up, at least for the moment, but they still have to check my cervix to make sure everything is OK there. Not sure when they plan to do that though and of course things could change at any point, but I am hoping and praying that they stay stable. I still have an IV and a contraction monitor on me, but that is nothing compared to all of the ones for the babies.

No one ever wishes for a long stay at the hospital, but this is one of those rare moments. If anyone needs me you know where I will be for the time being and for now it looks like my

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

You all will be in our prayers . May God keep a close eye on those 3 bambino's. From Nolan and the twins Granmma and PawPaw