Monday, January 19, 2009

Rub a dub dub

My friends planned a wonderful shower for Mark and I on Saturday. It was originally supposed to be at my moms house but due to my 'condition' it the master minds of the planning committee felt that I should be as close to my bed as possible therefore it was moved to my house. The cleaning crew showed up early and whipped my house into shape. I have to honestly say that it was really hard to lay in bed knowing that everyone was cleaning my house. Then, I went to a party at my house that I did not plan or prepare for or clean up after at all. This is all something that I have to get used to. Anyway, the party was great and we got lots of things that we really needed for the babies. I must say that Mark and Caleb did a great job opening all of the gifts and anytime there was tissue paper Caleb would make 'snow'. We are so grateful to have such great friends and family to help up through this journey.

No comments: