Tuesday, January 27, 2009

YUCK!

Sometimes I do not know why I like to torture myself. Yes, it is 5 am and I am awake. Yesterday the nurse told me that the doctor had ordered a glucose test for me and I could do it anytime today. (I think he took note of all of the sweets around the room and thought I might need to be checked for sugar overload) I totally forgot about it until the nurses were in my room changing shifts and the night nurse said how about 5??? And you know what word came out of my mouth ...... sure. She thought it would be a good time since I get my contraction medicine at 6 I could drink the juice at 5 and have my blood drawn at 6 and then be done. Well currently I feel like I am going to puke. I forgot how nasty that stuff was and in addition why did I think it would be necessary this early. After all I do live here and have no plans for the day so nothing would have been interrupted.

No comments: